Trust me, the best part of this post is just the title.
A big thanks to everybody who has offered to help or bear through what I talk about here (check yesterday's post).
I am still cooking an idea in my mind. I posted about wanting to know more about Retroversion. It is not that I have never searched for it before....but yesterday's was one of the most organized searches I have every done.
I am looking at Retroversion and UTI. I am not connecting them as of now, but I would like to start posting on Retroversion a bit more. I am not a medical doctor, so nothing phenomenal can be expected from me.
It is just that I catch a line here and a line there and that is how, I am learning about it. So, maybe doing regular posts on my finds will add to a more specific one-place on this topic. Let me get it started in a couple of days, and if I am still steamed about it as much as I am currently, I may continue the series....
^WiseGuy^
A big thanks to everybody who has offered to help or bear through what I talk about here (check yesterday's post).
I am still cooking an idea in my mind. I posted about wanting to know more about Retroversion. It is not that I have never searched for it before....but yesterday's was one of the most organized searches I have every done.
I am looking at Retroversion and UTI. I am not connecting them as of now, but I would like to start posting on Retroversion a bit more. I am not a medical doctor, so nothing phenomenal can be expected from me.
It is just that I catch a line here and a line there and that is how, I am learning about it. So, maybe doing regular posts on my finds will add to a more specific one-place on this topic. Let me get it started in a couple of days, and if I am still steamed about it as much as I am currently, I may continue the series....
^WiseGuy^
I'm waiting in earnst to learn, as I know less than nothing about Retroversion. :)
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing to lose in gaining knowledge and if it helps you intellectually, emotionally or even spiritually then go for it.
ReplyDeleteI did so much research on vitamins, herbs, timing and goodness knows what while we were trying, I think it kept me sane. I'm now researching again...
xxx
I also don't know anything about retroversion. But if you feel there may be a connection, and have perhaps found a few scientific papers that refer to it, please go ahead and go deeper in this issue. I believe in following our gut whenever we suspect something that strongly.
ReplyDelete