Hi,
I am WiseGuy. You already know that?
Okay, I have been trying 4+ years.
I am not a case of RPL or Secondary Infertility. I have primary subfertility. Husband has great swimmers and I ovulate, but the grand union never happens. One of my ovaries (right) is more responsive than the other, but right one also had cysts in it.
Now, the only clues I am using to guess the reason of my infertility are vague and inconsequential.
I have a retroverted uterus.
But one thing I am now recollecting is that as a child, I used to have frequent UTI (I bedwetted).
Armed with this little information, I am researching as to why those thin red lines have been eluding me.
Retroversion is not supposed to have any impact on fertility. I had UTI as a child and I got over it after, I stopped bedwetting.
All the scooting around is not giving me any conclusive evidence.
But I found some restricted research papers that connected retroversion and infertility. The abstracts of those research papers indicate that retroversion is an ignored uterine condition which is taken very 'lightly'.
My request to you guys, if any of you can help me is -
Do any of you have subscription to IngentaConnect? Can you access research papers on it? If you could, I would send you link and request you to download the papers.
Please!
^WiseGuy^
I am WiseGuy. You already know that?
Okay, I have been trying 4+ years.
I am not a case of RPL or Secondary Infertility. I have primary subfertility. Husband has great swimmers and I ovulate, but the grand union never happens. One of my ovaries (right) is more responsive than the other, but right one also had cysts in it.
Now, the only clues I am using to guess the reason of my infertility are vague and inconsequential.
I have a retroverted uterus.
But one thing I am now recollecting is that as a child, I used to have frequent UTI (I bedwetted).
Armed with this little information, I am researching as to why those thin red lines have been eluding me.
Retroversion is not supposed to have any impact on fertility. I had UTI as a child and I got over it after, I stopped bedwetting.
All the scooting around is not giving me any conclusive evidence.
But I found some restricted research papers that connected retroversion and infertility. The abstracts of those research papers indicate that retroversion is an ignored uterine condition which is taken very 'lightly'.
My request to you guys, if any of you can help me is -
Do any of you have subscription to IngentaConnect? Can you access research papers on it? If you could, I would send you link and request you to download the papers.
Please!
^WiseGuy^
Hey Wiseguy,
ReplyDeleteI may have access to it via my university.
I have downloaded a PDF searching for fertility and uti and saved it to my desktop; it the paper authored by H. Sato, et al?
Wow - you got some hard questions latey girl...sorry.
ReplyDeleteAlways reading and listening though. You know that.
If it doesn't work for Brenda, let me know and I can see what I can do.
ReplyDeleteThat's interesting, I have a retroverted Ute, but so far it hasn't played any particular roll in my infertility.
ReplyDeleteKUP1
Hi-
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog from show and tell. I am sorry about your miscarriage. I am an adoptive mom who went through ART for 4 yrs. I started a non profit Parenthood for Me.org. Our mission is to provide financial and emotional support to those starting families through adoption or medical intervention. Please check out our website and blog. 2009 is the year to build awareness and the endowment. We plan on awarding grants in spring of 2010. Also, I just had an essay contest on adoption or infertility. There will be another one soon if you are interested. Please pass my links along. I look forward to reading your blog.
www.parenthoodforme.org
parenthoodforme.blogspot.com
Sincerely,
Erica Schlaefer