And the time has come!
AF Baby, where are you? I know you are lurking there somewhere, eager to visit! Make no mistake, this cycle I have absolutely no apprehension or worry about whether I may or may not be pregnant or I may or may not get my periods. This entire month has been one of abstinence - willing, unwilling and unplanned. Travelling, work, guests, and my lack of appropriate desire has taken its toll. Anyways, since it is not a question of whether, but rather when, I can only wish myself:

Fitting!
^WiseGuy^
AF Baby, where are you? I know you are lurking there somewhere, eager to visit! Make no mistake, this cycle I have absolutely no apprehension or worry about whether I may or may not be pregnant or I may or may not get my periods. This entire month has been one of abstinence - willing, unwilling and unplanned. Travelling, work, guests, and my lack of appropriate desire has taken its toll. Anyways, since it is not a question of whether, but rather when, I can only wish myself:

Fitting!
^WiseGuy^
Hmmm... happy and period have never really been words that go together for me. Always heavy, always painful, always as regular as clockwork.
ReplyDeleteI know that the whole point of advertising is to have the customer remember your slogan--even if it annoys them. But holy crap, unless you can take away the cramps, grossness and in our cases(s) another reminder of our infertility, I'd like to tell them what they can do with their 'pads'! And I don't think it will make them happy!
ReplyDelete