This week, I am posting what I have pasted in my office cabin:

This is not an original quote. I read it in Reader's Digest a long time back. However, I remembered it very recently and just put it up for fun. My colleagues still look at at quizzically. :)
And the Aloha has to be said here...where Mel has won the Best Medical/Health Weblog Award for 2008!
^WiseGuy^

This is not an original quote. I read it in Reader's Digest a long time back. However, I remembered it very recently and just put it up for fun. My colleagues still look at at quizzically. :)
And the Aloha has to be said here...where Mel has won the Best Medical/Health Weblog Award for 2008!
^WiseGuy^
Love the note you have posted. And, if your coworkers don't get it, they sadly must be lacking a sense of humor.
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteLOL! I like it.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, that's awesome! I think I need that too! At least that's what my hubby would say.
ReplyDeleteI have a magnet on my filing cabinet that reads: Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.
Love that quote! Ha!
ReplyDeleteOn my desk at work I had a quote that say "Of course I don't look busy, I did it right the first time!"
Classic!
ReplyDeleteha ha too funny!!
ReplyDeleteGreat quote!
ReplyDeleteBut...of course!
ReplyDeletegood quote.
ReplyDeleteHeh, I should be the most athletic person alive then.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAH!!! I love it! That's exercise enough for me ;o)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day,
-D
Love it! I have this on my work bulletin board.
ReplyDeleteThen you must love the Jump to Conclusions mat from the movie Office Space! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's very clever!
ReplyDeleteI should weigh nothing.