Welcome to the Show and Tell of this week… I am doing it early because I now have ICLWers dropping by (If you want a basic recap, go through the sidebar).
This time, what I am showing to you is ME! There are a few pictures that I am going to post here.
You have to answer two things:
a) Which of them is my latest? Clue: I look like a dead fish lately [don't worry, I don't smell like one :)]
b)Sequence the pictures from oldest to most recent [something like, a b c d or d a b c etc.] Note that none of my pictures is older than November 2005.
OPTION - A
///Picture deleted on January 29, 2009 coz I am chicken!
OPTION - B
///Picture deleted on January 29, 2009 coz I am chicken!
OPTION - C
///Picture deleted on January 29, 2009 coz I am chicken!
OPTION - D
///Picture deleted on January 29, 2009 coz I am chicken!
He He He....Go do your answers in the comment section.
Have a nice weekend. And you go back to the circle here!
^WiseGuy^
P.S. I have taken a huge personal risk this time. I never put my snaps on the cyberspace, but this time I have. I would most likely edit this post in a few days and remove the pictures....
This time, what I am showing to you is ME! There are a few pictures that I am going to post here.
You have to answer two things:
a) Which of them is my latest? Clue: I look like a dead fish lately [don't worry, I don't smell like one :)]
b)Sequence the pictures from oldest to most recent [something like, a b c d or d a b c etc.] Note that none of my pictures is older than November 2005.
OPTION - A
///Picture deleted on January 29, 2009 coz I am chicken!
OPTION - B
///Picture deleted on January 29, 2009 coz I am chicken!
OPTION - C
///Picture deleted on January 29, 2009 coz I am chicken!
OPTION - D
///Picture deleted on January 29, 2009 coz I am chicken!
He He He....Go do your answers in the comment section.
Have a nice weekend. And you go back to the circle here!
^WiseGuy^
P.S. I have taken a huge personal risk this time. I never put my snaps on the cyberspace, but this time I have. I would most likely edit this post in a few days and remove the pictures....
CADB?
ReplyDeleteHey! Cassandra stole my guess! and I was really trying to figure it out. Well... are we right?
ReplyDeleteI agree with CADB...when do you tell us?
ReplyDeleteI agree, is there an answer
ReplyDeleteICLW
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... I do not know. But you are very pretty :)
ReplyDeleteI'll humor you and guess though, since I am guessing flattery will get me nowhere, lol.
ACDB?
LOLOL....Answers haven't come yet...one question has been answered correct but one remains unanswered!
ReplyDeleteI'm going with DCBA. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteOh my...I'm horrible at this: I would say the oldest is C, A, B, D: With the most recent as D? That's my guess.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment on my blog. I am sending an email to our doctor's to tell them what I think and get their opinions.
Let's see...
ReplyDeleteHow about B, D, A, C ?
Thanks for visiting my blog, too!
*ICLW*
You are gorgeous. For some reason, picture A isn't showing up on my computer so I can't really guess the order.
ReplyDeleteThis is a ticky game so early in the morning! CDAB? :-)
ReplyDeleteOk - now I feel like I really AM in class!
ReplyDeleteMy answer is...DCAB.
What a cool show and tell!!!
Hmmm. CADB? Fun Show & Tell! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteMy guess is CABD.
ReplyDeleteNo idea, you look equally young in all of them! Your hair is so pretty though. I wish I could wear mine long that that.
ReplyDeleteI am terrible at guessing age, but I love putting a face with the blog!
ReplyDeleteMy guess is
ReplyDeleteDACB, with B being most recent (although, with the lighting in A, it's hard to tell if you're wan).
Sooo... what's the correct order? I'm so curious now :)
ReplyDeleteI am horrid at this. CADB???
ReplyDeleteOh wow I don't know but very pretty photos!
ReplyDeleteNext photos with more smiling please!
ReplyDeleteI can't guess, I'm hopeless at guessing ages!
It is lovely to put a lovely face to the words though!
xxx
I'm terrible at guess, but I'll give it a shot...DCBA You're so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete*ICLW*