For this week’s show and tell, I want to present to you a very recent entrant to my wardrobe – a Kashmiri pheran.
The pheran I bought from a local fair here is in black and is perfect for winters. It blends well with multiple dresses but may not go well with western-wear barring jeans. It is long (reaches well below my knees) and looks awesome with several colours!

And here is a closer peek at the embroidery on it.

To go back to Mel’s, click here!
^WiseGuy^
The pheran I bought from a local fair here is in black and is perfect for winters. It blends well with multiple dresses but may not go well with western-wear barring jeans. It is long (reaches well below my knees) and looks awesome with several colours!

And here is a closer peek at the embroidery on it.

To go back to Mel’s, click here!
^WiseGuy^
Beautiful pheran! The first picture doesn't do the embroidery justice because you can't see all of the different colors. Glad you posted the second picture too!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful. I love the colors.
ReplyDeleteThat is stunning! The details are so very exquisite. Nice buy. There's nothing like having a beautiful garment on to make you feel diferently about yourself sometimes.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteLovely.
ReplyDeletexxx
I love all the colors...
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful!
The embroydery is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love this glimpse into your life. Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteThat is truly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love embroidered clothing.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful1!
ReplyDeleteThat is so beautiful! Wow. I am jealous :)
ReplyDeleteThat is SO beautiful! I love the colors! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat amazing work - it is beautiful!
ReplyDeletewow! that's gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletesimply gorgeous...
ReplyDelete