With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.
I'm confused. It looks like my pre-surgical u/s when I had scar tissue.
ReplyDeleteI am with Nancy, sorry can't tell what this is?
ReplyDeleteI am confused <_< ... >_>
ReplyDeletePlease explain.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm?????
ReplyDeleteOk - I'll take a guess...no - I can't. Spill!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely picture of contrast you have there!
ReplyDeleteSorry - add me to clueless as while **sigh**
Are you thoroughly disgusted with us all? :0)
I am dying. Dammit, I can't do Magic Eye either. What is it?
ReplyDelete*flashback to Clerks "Oh look a ship"
Cannot tell what the picture is. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteHere from ICLW...No. 87
The Unfair Struggle
They are my embryos...the ones that did the vanishing act!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about the vanishing act :(
ReplyDelete