Elana gave me an award… see that pretty badge ..see see?

The rules for this one are to admit my 5 addictions and then pass it on to 5 bloggers…
#1 Chocolates – the darker the better. I can have chocolates at any time of the day. I do not like white chocolate unless the brand reads – Lindt!
#2 Books – I enjoy reading a lot! My hobbies have changed a lot since the time I was a kid, but reading is the one hobby that has stuck on!
#3 Desperate Housewives – Yeps, I can scuttle a plan of an outing, if the timing coincides with the show timing. I also tend to have the TV on when I am in the house, even if I am not actively watching it (in such cases, it is either music or news that plays). (Please do not judge me intellectually over this).
#4 Keeping my nails short – I hate to have dirty nails and I can’t handle long nails either. Convent schooling has to be thanked for it!
#5 Quirky Cleanliness – Any kind of smell on my hand, go wash! Dust, go wash! Had food, go wash! Also my study table/ computer table has to be squeaky clean, even if the rest of my house is begging to get dusted and properly cleaned.
Thanks once again, Elana!
I want to pass it forward to:
Murgdan@Conceive This!
Dora@ISO The Golden Egg
Cara@The Bear and The Comedian
In Due Time
Lori@Weebles Wobblog
I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas!
^WiseGuy^

The rules for this one are to admit my 5 addictions and then pass it on to 5 bloggers…
#1 Chocolates – the darker the better. I can have chocolates at any time of the day. I do not like white chocolate unless the brand reads – Lindt!
#2 Books – I enjoy reading a lot! My hobbies have changed a lot since the time I was a kid, but reading is the one hobby that has stuck on!
#3 Desperate Housewives – Yeps, I can scuttle a plan of an outing, if the timing coincides with the show timing. I also tend to have the TV on when I am in the house, even if I am not actively watching it (in such cases, it is either music or news that plays). (Please do not judge me intellectually over this).
#4 Keeping my nails short – I hate to have dirty nails and I can’t handle long nails either. Convent schooling has to be thanked for it!
#5 Quirky Cleanliness – Any kind of smell on my hand, go wash! Dust, go wash! Had food, go wash! Also my study table/ computer table has to be squeaky clean, even if the rest of my house is begging to get dusted and properly cleaned.
Thanks once again, Elana!
I want to pass it forward to:
Murgdan@Conceive This!
Dora@ISO The Golden Egg
Cara@The Bear and The Comedian
In Due Time
Lori@Weebles Wobblog
I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas!
^WiseGuy^
Awwww...thanks so much. I promise I'll redistribute it/pass it on soon...but I suck at these things. :-) But I love it love it love it!
ReplyDeletethanks so much, both for this and your comments.
ReplyDeleteI have a few awards to catch up on. Guess that will be first thing on my to-do-list tomorrow.
I agree so much with the chocolates... the darker the better. However, I am a white chocolate fan - but you are correct - Lindt is the best!
ReplyDeleteGreenEggs
*iclw*
We have a lot in common -- except for the clean thing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for passing it to me. I'm honored!
Ha! I've rescheduled many a social event which clashed with important television moments. Especially important cricket-related telecasts!
ReplyDeleteiclw