Caught you, didn't I?
Ha, the blog title is just a joke. Please do not take it seriously. Yesterday, DH was reading to me from a book that spoke of men and women and why they are the way they are and what they are and such. DH read about what the genders say, and what it actually means.
The post title is what the book interpreted men-talk to be. Anyways, not only did DH read me the 'joke', he was even role-playing a bit and though, I had read the joke in some e-mail forward, it really made me laugh.
I also attended a pre-wedding, song party at my landlord's yesterday evening. One of my neighbours(mother of two kids) enquired:
I am still waiting for the Disco Lights to pop over my head!
^WiseGuy^
P.S. This post is programmed to change its title by itself should there be sufficient objections raised on the moral angle of the words!
Ha, the blog title is just a joke. Please do not take it seriously. Yesterday, DH was reading to me from a book that spoke of men and women and why they are the way they are and what they are and such. DH read about what the genders say, and what it actually means.
The post title is what the book interpreted men-talk to be. Anyways, not only did DH read me the 'joke', he was even role-playing a bit and though, I had read the joke in some e-mail forward, it really made me laugh.
I also attended a pre-wedding, song party at my landlord's yesterday evening. One of my neighbours(mother of two kids) enquired:
So, what are your plans? //Don't get her wrong. She is definetely not asking about my career plans. She wants to know when I will have kids.
Prompt Reply: By my 15th anniversary for sure! // Don't get me wrong. I was only buying time! he...he...he...
I am still waiting for the Disco Lights to pop over my head!
^WiseGuy^
P.S. This post is programmed to change its title by itself should there be sufficient objections raised on the moral angle of the words!
I found your blog through L&F at Stirrups. I'm thinking of you! (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteTammy
www.twondra.blogspot.com
I'm glad you laughed.
ReplyDeletexxx
My favorite answer to the question "when are you going to have kids" is to say "when the little fuckers go on sale".
ReplyDeleteCussing optional, of course.
:)
Good one, Jodie. I was in a store last week that was going out of business. Sale signs everywhere, but hard to find price tags. There was a darling, round cheeked infant with her parents. Picture perfect. I couldn't resist. "Awww, how much?"
ReplyDeleteHA!
ReplyDeleteAnd MY DH just shared with me (also through the wisdom of a book) that MEN find, "their peak awareness of how to redirect their sexual desires into productive action in the world" at the age of 40.
Interpret at will.
You certainly gave me a good laugh at your blog post. I hope that the laughter keeps coming and gets easier.
ReplyDeleteLOLOL Jodie....I really have to try that line sometime!
ReplyDeleteCould not post on your blog coz it wanted a wordpress login which I am not in possession of!