Okay Five Bummers from me.... And just copy-paste the questions and respond in the comments section.
1. Rihanna or Dido? Dido over Rihanna...unless it is about umbrellas that I want to hear.
2. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi...no doubt!
3. Action Figure or Teddy Bear? Teddy Bear
4. Summer or Winter? Winter
5. Mountains or Beaches? Beaches....
What has everyone brought? Check it out here....

^WiseGuy^
1. Rihanna or Dido? Dido over Rihanna...unless it is about umbrellas that I want to hear.
2. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi...no doubt!
3. Action Figure or Teddy Bear? Teddy Bear
4. Summer or Winter? Winter
5. Mountains or Beaches? Beaches....
What has everyone brought? Check it out here....

^WiseGuy^
1. Rihanna or Dido? Dido over Rihanna...unless it is about umbrellas that I want to hear.
ReplyDelete2. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi - cherry, preferably!!
3. Action Figure or Teddy Bear? Teddy Bear
4. Summer or Winter? Winter
5. Mountains or Beaches? Beaches....
1. Rihanna or Dido? Dido, if only because of her Eminem collaboration. She also has a beautiful Christmas song that is on my holiday playlist every year.
ReplyDelete2. Coke or Pepsi? Neither. But if pressed, Coke. Pepsi makes my teeth squeaky.
3. Action Figure or Teddy Bear? Teddy Bear
4. Summer or Winter? Depends where. Climates like D.C. are definitely winter. Snowy climates we'll go for summer.
5. Mountains or Beaches? I will be oppositional and go for mountainous beaches like you find in the Pacific Northwest.
Sure, I'll play :)
ReplyDelete1. Rihanna or Dido? I don't know who either of these is!
2. Coke or Pepsi? Can I have Mt Dew instead? If I had to chose between those two though... Pepsi.
3. Action Figure or Teddy Bear? Teddy Bear... but I do like action figures at times too! Depends on my mood.
4. Summer or Winter? Summer
5. Mountains or Beaches? I haven't really been around either... but while I love the sight of mountains, I'd rather enjoy walking on the beach.
1. Rihanna or Dido? Um..sure?
ReplyDelete2. Coke or Pepsi? Neither - No soda for me...
3. Action Figure or Teddy Bear? Totally Teddy Bear (still have THAT from childhood too!)
4. Summer or Winter? Summer!!!
5. Mountains or Beaches? Do I have to choose? My folks have a beach house and my in-laws a livable camp in the mountains...I love BOTH!
1. Rihanna or Dido? Dido - White Flag
ReplyDelete2. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke, fountain only
3. Action Figure or Teddy Bear? best blankie!!
4. Summer or Winter? Winter
5. Mountains or Beaches? Oh this was tough - I love both so much! But, if had to pick - mountains. I grew up around 6500ft and winter in the Rockies is like nothing else.
Here ya go!
ReplyDeleteDido
Coke
Action figure
Winter
Beaches
:-)
1. Rihanna or Dido? Rihanna
ReplyDelete2. Coke or Pepsi? diet coke, please
3. Action Figure or Teddy Bear? Teddy Bear
4. Summer or Winter? Winter
5. Mountains or Beaches? depends on my mood
1. Rihanna or Dido? Rihanna
ReplyDelete2. Coke or Pepsi? Dr. Pepper
3. Action Figure or Teddy Bear? Teddy Bear
4. Summer or Winter? Summer
5. Mountains or Beaches? Beaches....
1. Rihanna or Dido? Who???
ReplyDelete2. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke - Pepsi is a sin in Atlanta!!!
3. Action Figure or Teddy Bear? Action Figure
4. Summer or Winter? Summer
5. Mountains or Beaches? Beaches!!!
1. Rihanna or Dido? Dido. Don't know a single Rihanna song.
ReplyDelete2. Coke or Pepsi? Water.
3. Action Figure or Teddy Bear? Teddy Bear
4. Summer or Winter? Summer
5. Mountains or Beaches? Beaches (ironic considering where I live)
1. Rihanna or Dido? Who!!? (yet another idiot who is sadly out of touch!!!)
ReplyDelete2. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi!
3. Action Figure or Teddy Bear? Teddy Bear - definitely!
4. Summer or Winter? Summer, even though I love the cold snaps too.
5. Mountains or Beaches? err...beaches with an option for mountains!