...Coz I want to fly competently.
Today the ultrasound revealed that follicles were growing and my E2 levels have also emerged as expected. I am fully on-track. My Ovugraf and Foligraf dosages have been reversed from today. And now Ovugraf and Foligraf strength is 150 I.U. and 75 I.U. respectively.
DH accompanied me to the centre today (he did so yesterday as well). But I still cannot handle my chemistry with DH when my mother is around. Don't get me wrong. By chemistry I do not refer to hands-over-each-other. Rather than that, it is the communication pattern that is affected. My mother keeps on deriding me for talking to her son-in-law in less than perfect manner. My DH feels I do not talk to him properly when my mother is around. Whoa!
I am not making any amends to this event (the kind that unfolded as a repeat today). I am only going to try and keep my opinions to myself when the two parties are together; I will not critique and I won't be forthcoming on things. More than anything, I need the emotional calm right now. I have nothing to prove or disprove. Just get me pregnant. Bas!
^WiseGuy^
Today the ultrasound revealed that follicles were growing and my E2 levels have also emerged as expected. I am fully on-track. My Ovugraf and Foligraf dosages have been reversed from today. And now Ovugraf and Foligraf strength is 150 I.U. and 75 I.U. respectively.
DH accompanied me to the centre today (he did so yesterday as well). But I still cannot handle my chemistry with DH when my mother is around. Don't get me wrong. By chemistry I do not refer to hands-over-each-other. Rather than that, it is the communication pattern that is affected. My mother keeps on deriding me for talking to her son-in-law in less than perfect manner. My DH feels I do not talk to him properly when my mother is around. Whoa!
I am not making any amends to this event (the kind that unfolded as a repeat today). I am only going to try and keep my opinions to myself when the two parties are together; I will not critique and I won't be forthcoming on things. More than anything, I need the emotional calm right now. I have nothing to prove or disprove. Just get me pregnant. Bas!
^WiseGuy^
Comments
Post a Comment