I had my second set of injections today - the protocol reads, 7/11 8/11 9/11 10/11 11/11.
I am taking two injections daily. One of them is Ovugraf HP 75 I.U.(Human Menopausal Gonadotrophin B.P.) and the other one is Foligraf 150 I.U.(r-hFSH, Recombinant-Human Follicle Stimulating Hormone for Injection). The side effects listed include increased incidences of multiple pregnancy. I like the sound of that. Secretly, I have always wanted twins. Am I close to achieving it? Maybe!
I am positive and happy. I am away from my office and all the hustle-bustle that was usually surrounding me in City G. So, with a calmer mind, I can be more relaxed.
Fingers crossed!
^WiseGuy^
I am taking two injections daily. One of them is Ovugraf HP 75 I.U.(Human Menopausal Gonadotrophin B.P.) and the other one is Foligraf 150 I.U.(r-hFSH, Recombinant-Human Follicle Stimulating Hormone for Injection). The side effects listed include increased incidences of multiple pregnancy. I like the sound of that. Secretly, I have always wanted twins. Am I close to achieving it? Maybe!
I am positive and happy. I am away from my office and all the hustle-bustle that was usually surrounding me in City G. So, with a calmer mind, I can be more relaxed.
Fingers crossed!
^WiseGuy^
I'd love to have twins, or even triplets. R1 would likely tell me to bite my tongue, but I can't help it. :) It's good to be in a positive place, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteYou're only one day ahead of me with injections! Let's make some babies.
ReplyDeleteJust one for me, please.